We are now FULLY BOOKED for our exciting Cerebral Palsy swim camp in August for kids. We are now releasing dates for October 2017 and February 2018. These are during half term weeks to be able to allow kids to travel out of school term time. These exciting weeks are brought to you in collaboration with Fit Lanzarote and our Foundation partners Opendoors Foundation.
CP Swimming Camp Lanzarote:
- August 5th – August 12th 2017 FULLY BOOKED
- October 21st – 28th 2017
- February 10th – 16th 2018
- Training Camp Cost £295
- Accommodation & Flights Packages available from £447 (booked via our travel agents Camel Travel)
- All coaching included with a good coach to athlete ratio
- All ages and levels welcome (contact us if unsure)
- Training averages 4 – 7 hours per day
- All the family welcome to enjoy the holiday together in Lanzarote
Non training family members are more than welcome. Our hotel is located in the resort of Costa Teguise and offers everything the discerning holiday maker would want! Non training family simply pay the flights and accommodation cost direct with our travel partners. Our Accommodation is suitable for less mobile clients.
• A structured activities programme throughout the week
• Daily coached pool sessions, including lane hire & pool fees
• Access to coaches for informal sessions/feedback
• Our staff on site throughout your stay should you need assistance
• Full gym facilities available on site
Coaches will be in the water during all sessions. You will also have access to our Fit Lab Lanzarote consultants should you require additional services throughout the week. Towels and drinks are provided for every session.
• 7 nights accommodation tailored to your budget (camp athletes are required to stay at the camp hotel)
• Transfers to and from the airport
Flight & Accommodation Packages from £447per person* based on two people sharing
(*flights & accommodation prices may vary based on departure airport & date booked)
How to Book
To secure your place your full training camp fee of £295 per person is required. Upon booking we will pass your details to our travel & accommodation partners Camel Travel with whom you can discuss your accommodation and travel preferences.
Accommodation & Facilities
We’ve partnered with the Occidental Lanzarote Hotel in Costa Teguise as the base for our training camps for 2017/2018. This superb 4 star resort has a newly opened 50m, 10 lane Swimming Pool. This combined with fantastic accommodation mean you can have a truly superb training camp & holiday. Basing our camp in the hotels means that any non training family can relax and enjoy all the trappings of a regular holiday break whilst you train.
For more information about our hotels please download our pdf here: accommodation
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR UK DISABILITY DEVELOPMENT WEEKS CLICK HERE
Book Your Camp in 3 Easy Steps!
Reserve Your Place on the CP Swimming Camp
Book your accommodation & flights via our travel Partners Camel Travel who will contact you DIRECTLY after you’ve reserved your place on the camp.
We’ll see you in the sun!